The African and Scottish markets are saturated with energy industry events and platforms. ASBN spotted an opportunity to focus a conference on the technologies driving energy transition and a green energy future.
Energy Tech Event Series was launched virtually in July 2021 in partnership with Scottish Development International.
The 5 part conference was a hit! Beautifully branded, top industry speakers from government to multinationals to energy innovators and an exciting event format held over 5 weeks contributed to the inaugural conference’s success.
We welcomed 350 participants in the energy sectors from 16 countries. Speakers from both sides of the equator included:
- Solariskit – Dundee, Scotland (ASBN member)
- Safer Training – Aberdeen
- Scotland (ASBN member)
- Vertical Motives – Carnoustie, Scotland (ASBN member)
- KLM Air France Group – Netherlands (ASBN member)
- Riiot Digital, Glasgow, Scotland (ASBN member)
- Naijalink, Lagos, Nigeria (ASBN member)
- SARETEC – Cape Town, South Africa
- Zynq360 – Aberdeen, Scotland
- Coeus Energy – Aberdeen, Scotland
- Scottish Renewables – Scotland
- Scottish Enterprise, Scotland
- Bill Ireland, Logan Energy, Scotland
- Net Zero Tech Centre – Aberdeen, Scotland
- Climate Innovation Centre – Lagos, Nigeria